Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Cabin


I know!  I've been away a long time.  I have been busy with many things but especially the cabin.  I didn't want to mention it until it was a reality. It is a new, square log cabin which I am trying to make look homey and old.  It is the long promised work space I have been waiting for!  So far I have only one window painted and I don't know when I'll get to the rest!  We still have to get the electricity done and so I am running an extension cord for a light and a separate one for air. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE your cabin Catherine! How wonderful for you. Enjoy your special place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Lucky you! I know you are going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!!! You are very lucky!!!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. from huckleberry's - love the cabin. You've done a great job! It was so nice of you gals to stop by the shoppe! you've got some great items!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cabin for a getaway...when young I found an old trailer on our property and it instilled in me a forever want for such a cabin. You will so enjoy it...you've already put your lovely touches to it, wish I could come sit and stitch with you:) looking forward to seeing your progress.
    Gail wondering how I missed this post earlier??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!